Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's been along time...

Wow, it's been a long time! There's been lots going in on in our home. Big changes and adjustments. They've all been good, however my blogging time has been greatly reduced. At least for this blog. A few month I took on a new job. I have to admit it's the best job of my life, where I've worked outside of my home. I get to do fun, "me" stuff. I get to include my kids and I get to make extra money! I mean what could be better!! If you want to see what I'm up to you can visit me at the blog that takes up all my time...  http://parklandparish.blogspot.com/

As far as school goes, we've had a good start to our year. We are studying the ancients and so we were able to make it to the King Tut exhibit. It was amazing. Here's some photos...







Hope you're having a good year so far and hopefully I'll be posting again soon! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!