Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!!!

WHAT A DAY! Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating our nations independence!! One of the many wonderful things about holiday is all of the foods we get to eat. Loads of BBQs, salads, desserts, etc. This year I introduced a couple new recipes to my repertoire and they were yummy indeed! The first one I want to share is from a blog I came across called Brandy's Baking. The recipe is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake bars, can you say YUMMMO?!!!

Here's our creation of the recipe. It was a hit!!


First you make and bake the graham cracker crust.



Then make the cookie dough "crumble" topping and set aside. Next make the cheese cake and spread it over your crust.


Then add the cookie dough topping and bake. Cool and refrigerate! It's so yummy I'm sure it won't last long! Enjoy!

For the full recipe click here....

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy. Thanks for sharing at the All Star Block Party.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!