Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Homeschool Conference Finds...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE things about attending the homeschool conference each year is looking at all the new curriculum and games. My kids love games, especially board games. One of my favorite companies for games is Simply Fun. They have some of the best games and they are fun and educational. There are many ways to implement learning into each game, which I love. This year we purchased Dreaming Dragon.  What I love about this game is that all my little ones can play it, even the two year old! So often we try to play a board game and because she can't really participate, she gets bored and tries to mess with our game or, on some occasions she sits right in the middle of the board! These games seem to be better at keeping the attention of all my children and most of the time they all can participate. Dreaming Dragon is a great game for counting, colors, fine motor and concentration.


This company is a "party plan" business, but since I'm bad at having these types of parties I just purchase through their catalog. We now have many of their games and we all love them. They have a wide range of games and lots of toddler and pre-school games. I don't know about you, but I get a little weary of Chutes and Ladders and Candyland.

So if you're looking for stuff for Fall or just need something new to do inside to beat the heat, check them out!!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!