Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wrapping things up...

WELL, IT'S NOW August if you can believe it!! I for one can NOT. Quite frankly I'm not ready!! Can I stomp my feet and throw a fit and stop time until I'm ready!!??? Well, I guess not, but I might feel better about it. Ha! Ha!

Our company has left and now our home can get back to normal. We did have a very nice visit. Some day trips full exploring and the kids had a blast! That always makes me happy.

Then today I woke up to find I was featured on The All Star Block Party! I'm thrilled! I've only been blogging for 3 short months, today! And I have over 100 followers now. I just can't believe it. I am honored and blessed by all of you and your lovely comments! Thanks sooooooo much!!!

So I'll leave you with our visions of the zoo and get back to my normal blogging next week.... 









Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!