Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fast Free Waffles!

CONTINUING WITH THE Fast FREE theme we are indulging in my kids favorite breakfast WAFFLES!! Doesn't everyone love waffles. This is a quick and easy recipe, but beware it is extremely high in calories. So if you're watching your waist line you may want to move on to another Blog now!! Ha! Ha!

I borrowed this recipe from my mom years ago and it has become a family favorite. I'm not sure of the original source, so I'm not meaning to plagiarize anyone out there!! We just call it "Mom's Waffles".

Mom's Waffles Recipe
4 eggs                                             1 cup milk
1 cup melted butter                        1 cup sour cream
1 tsp baking soda                           1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt                                         2 cups flour


I put all the wet ingredients into my blender and pulse a couple of times to blend them. Then I add all the dry ingredients and blend well. Scrape down the sides of the blender and blend again until well blended and smooth. For my waffle iron I put 1/3 cup of batter in each side and then cook until done! Delish!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!