Monday, May 7, 2012

Playing in the SUN!!!

Another night, another post...

What a glorious weekend! It felt so good to play in the sunshine! We all got to play, catch a great movie (or at least the big guys got the movie), go for walks and chase a shadow or two. My baby girl discovered her shadow this weekend. I just love the wonder of children. How much pleasure they get out of the simplest things. Watching just makes me smile... it's those moments I cherish and feel so abundantly blessed to be apart of! I love the shadows of my children's lives, where I just get to sit back and watch when they don't always know I'm watching. Capturing those special moments of wonder and discovery. It's the best part of being a mom, at least for me!


I was also able to work on some projects of my own, which was such a blessing! I'll have to post photos of them later. I finished a cowl (FINALLY, I've only been working on it a month!), half way finished my Thimbleberries project and started a little sweater for my sweet baby girl. Being able to create is such an amazing thing to me. It just feeds my soul and re-charges my energy like nothing else. People ask me all the time, "where do you find the time to do all that stuff with four children?" My answer is, I squeeze it in when I can, I include them as I can and it all works out. But it makes me a happier mom and I don't know what I'd do without it.

Hope you were able to enjoy some sun where ever you were! God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!